Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Should I admit? Yes, I'm with yoU

Should I admit?... pooR mE MAN~!!!... Y should I?? ... HaizzZ..  But I really undeniable I'm really really missing you.. GoSH~~~  I nid REscue.. haa..Both of us The so-called impossibLe..~ Cz I always feel tat our communication is not very good. Did you feel tat? Perhaps we hardly communicated..
BUT : Time slows down whenever you're around,
           I can feel my heart..
           It's beating in my chest!
           Did you feel it?
           I can't put this down... ~

WHAT can I say?   I'm with yoU.. whatever you says, i'm with you..~!
                                                      although I'm not really understand what you saying about..
                                                      just wake up & stand up=P

No comments:

Post a Comment