Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today

I am in the end what happened??! THe MOST stupid me!!! THe MOST crazy me!!! WHAT I've done??? Who can help me?! NO ONE!!! O~!! GOD!! I need you NOW!!! I recently how it? Have been thinking about those thing..... I know all of this is impossible, I also made some wrong things.. WHAT I've done?!!... I really hope these things will not be exposed, hope has been secret... I have been repeating the same mistakes!! This time, I cannot say it~!! {means} I don't dare to tell my mom already.. I know.. this time must be let her down... What should I to do with?? How to do? How to do? How to do?... .. . Today something happened that should not be.. poor me.. keep thinking about ***.. How should I do?.. recently also like that.. recently been cranky... keep cranky-ing...~.. 

& I rediscovered back!!!!  O GOSH!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment