Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Introduction: My Dear Baby Potato Mommi & FamiLy

HAAHAAHaaaaa~!!

Hi~ hi~ ... .. .
              This is My Dear Baby Potato Mommi larrr~~~


CuTe leH~?!? HaaHaaaa~!!.. xD
  SayanG HeR~!
BoTH of uS~~~ LoVe Love LoVE... ..



 

HaHaHaaHaHAAAAA~~!!




 My coLourFuL LiFe xD xP


HERe is My FamiLy....
















SToRY~  
    
                       My Dad is readyin 4 his work. But seE~ My Dear Baby Potato Mommiii~.. HaizzZ~~ xD KeeP disTuRBing my Dad~xP HaaaHaa... FunnY daOooooo.............~~ TheN~! NoT enougH~! XD
My Dear Baby Potato Mommi Askin me to take photo with them?! (My Dad stiLL wearin his stocking)
HaHaHaaAA~~~ TaT ' y...
My Dad 反应so! When he knw Dear Baby Potato Mommi want to kiSS him, Thn he Faster (turn his head) say: 哇~!!! 好热噢?!? 快点开风伞~! XD XD XD can see the last PiC...xP



 I LovE My FaMiLy...~! MuackssS~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment